PlayStation Plus 3 Month Membership UK (Digital Download)
How To Redeem Your PlayStation Plus Membership UK
1. Go to PlayStation Store and click on your Avatar at the top of the screen.
2. Select Redeem Codes from the drop-down menu.
3. Carefully enter the code and select Redeem.
4. The credit or content is now applied to your account.
1. Go to Settings > Users and Accounts.
2. Select Account > Payment and Subscriptions > Redeem Codes.
3. Enter the code and select Redeem.
1. Go to PlayStation Store > scroll to the bottom of the sidebar > Redeem Codes.
2. Carefully enter the code and select Redeem.
3. The credit or content is now applied to your account.
What is PlayStation Plus?
PlayStation Plus is a subscription service that enhances your existing free account for PlayStation Network and helps you to get the most out of your PlayStation
PlayStation Plus is required for PS4/PS5 online multiplayer gaming. In addition, PlayStation Plus membership includes monthly PS4/PS5 games to download, exclusive PlayStation Store discounts, and 100GB of cloud storage for game saves.
If you have a PlayStation Plus membership, you’ll be able to access all of your member benefits on any PS4/PS5 system that you sign in to. Additionally, other users who sign in to PSN to play games on your primary PS4/PS5 console will be able to play online multiplayer modes in those games.
What subscription options are there?
There are three options for PS Plus: 1-month, 3-month and 12-month.
How do I cancel PS Plus
You can cancel your PS Plus membership at any time. You’ll continue to be a member until the end of your current paid period, after which time you will lose access to any games downloaded as part of PS Plus, as well as online multiplayer access.