- A new story mode set 500 years before Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- This DLC covers not only the pasts of key characters, but there will be new adventures to embark on
- The Tornan Titan will be a new field map in this DLC, along with a reworked battle system that is set before Drivers and Blades had learned to co-operate during battles
- This is a standalone story which does not require Xenoblade Chronicles 2 to play
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch only
Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna- The Golden Country Nintendo Switch
Available on back-order
New adventures on a new map The Tornan Titan will be added as a new field map in Torna – The Golden Country. A lot of other RPGs set their additional story sections on existing maps, but Torna – The Golden Country’s maps will be entirely new.
Reworked battle system Torna – The Golden Country is set in an era of history before Drivers and Blades had learned to co-operate seamlessly during battle, and so there will be a new battle system used in this expansion. The refined battle system will still be based on the one seen in the main game, but I hope you’ll enjoy this new take on it.
New music added, new songs have also been added to Torna – The Golden Country. They were composed by Mitsuda-san and some others who were involved with the main game.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.